Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Here is a picture of Esther and some of the friends she made at piano camp at Northwestern College last week. We went to a short recital in which Esther played very beautifully.

Below you will see some pictures of Joseph and Esther relaxing down by White Bear Lake (a very common place to find them). You can see how desolate the Lake has become. Joseph is standing about 20 feet from where the lake used to be! Even at night when Dad and I do our walks it looks pretty sad.


More to come!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

David said...

The lake is down a ton! No rain? There certainly has been no lack of precipitation out here in Cambridge this year.

Adam and Ruth said...

Testy's the prettiest girl by far! (I would not put that comment here if this was a public blog, to not offend any of the other girls :)

I LOVE the pictures of the fort and the boys. Also, the paint job looks great. I can't wait to get to stay in the guest room again!!!

Love,
Ruth