Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thank You Lord !


" I thank my God upon every remembrance of you"
Philippians 1:3

Dear Adam, Ruth, little Johnny and new baby, David and Kelsea, Rebecca, John, Esther, Joseph, Daniel, and Timothy,

We often marvel at God's mercy and kindness that He blessed our lives with all of you. Each one of you are such an important part of our lives. We are convinced that the Lord is working in and through each one of you to fulfill His great purposes in the world. How very wonderful it is to be blessed with children who love God and are willing to live for the sake of the Gospel!

The Lord bless you on this Thanksgiving Day! We hold no other blessing we have received in this world to even compare to the immeasurable blessing of each of you.

With great love and Thankfulness to God,
Dad and Mom

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above" James 1:17

1 comment:

Esther said...

I'm thankful for our family too :). I love you guys!!!