Today we celebrate a most special person to all of us-Daniel James Molitor! !
Daniel was born on December 15, 1997, at St. John's Hospital in Maplewood, MN. Because he had to stay in the hospital for 10 days of IV antibiotics, we were FINALLY and JOYFULLY able to bring him home on CHRISTMAS DAY! When we came in to pick him up from the newborn nursery in the a.m., they had all the babies each in a big red stocking!

All of you bigger brothers and sisters were very happy to have him home (even though the picture looks like some of you weren't).

Here is Daniel walking at 9.5 months old!

And here is a series of pictures of Daniel's first birthday from the morning to the evening. First, he took his last link off his birthday chain with the help of big sister, Rebecca.

A picture with big brother, David. There's the big stocking!

Later in the evening, Debbie Goff, who had her birthday on the same day, came over to celebrate with us. She gave Daniel a Winnie the Pooh, which he liked very much! Arielle Ehrman had spent the night before, so she was still with us.

And of course, the traditional chocolate cake was presented to Daniel!


This is Daniel at 18 months old.

And here he is on his 2nd birthday.

And his 3rd birthday.
Only 1 month later was when he had the accident of his "gash", which I think we all remember quite well!

Then 4 months later Daniel became a big brother to now one of his very best friends, Timothy!

Here is Daniel taking off the last link of his birthday chain on his 4th birthday!

That night he had a special supper served to him on the special plate. And then we went to the hospital to visit our very special friend, Debbie.


Daniel has been an immense blessing to all of us in our family. And Daniel is the one who coined "I love you tons and tons", which is a saying we all use now. It is very appropriate today to tell you, Daniel, that we DO love YOU TONS, AND TONS, AND TONS !!
Happy Birthday to our very, very special one: DANIEL!
3 comments:
Hey Danny,
Happy Birthday! I (Adam) loved seeing those pictures of you when you were so little, I actually have never seen any of those so it was a special treat. I'm thankful that you are one of my brother-in-laws, and you certainly are a good one. Hope the Lord gives you many more birthdays and I hope you have a great day today.
Love,
-Adam (and for Ruth)
I just loved seeing these photos of Danny and everyone!!! :) Love you, Daniel...and I hope your whole birthday was wonderful!
Love, Ruth
Hay Daniel,
I was just telling some buddies about your head gash accident! Sorry we missed you when we called, but we trust you had a great bday!
David and Kelsea
Post a Comment