Friday, December 4, 2009

Hi John ! Goodbye John !



We welcomed John home from Chile on Tuesday, and we were all so very happy to see him! After supper, a little singing, the presentation of Chilean gifts to the family, and some fun, everyone got to bed while I helped John finish up preparing for his flight to Germany in the a.m. There John met up with Ruth, Adam, and Baby J. They are staying at Otto and Corina's home, and will be celebrating Thanksgiving with all the Freunds and John and Laura Huntley. Since they do not acknowledge Thanksgiving Day in Chile (no surprise), this is a special blessing for John. It was great to have a camera again (John's for the evening), though briefly, and I hope you enjoy the pictures!




As you can see, the red nose that John brought home from his "Mom" in Chile was making its way around most of the night! If you wonder where Daniel is in the next picture, you can see his knee in the picture as he fell to the ground doing some antic.


Sorry about this video being sideways! I thought I had it all right, but obviously I missed some important details!

1 comment:

Joseph said...

I found the second picture quite interesting with the boof version of Timo's face.