Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sweet Treat for a Squirrel!

Yesterday Joseph spotted a squirrel in our back yard eating off a whole wall from of a gingerbread house! We then spent the next 20 minutes or so having fun watching him. He was already a very plump and pretty grey squirrel with a big soft-looking tail. He was on the ground at first, then finally climbed WAY up in a tall pine tree and sat next to the trunk on a branch with some in his mouth. When we looked through the binoculars, we could see him holding colorful gumdrops.
I was sorry we didn't have a picture of it, but when I looked on-line for a picture, I learned that it isn't as unique as one might think! I guess it is a good way to get rid of a gingerbread house! I really can't remember what we did with the one I remember us having at our house in Lauderdale. I'm positive we didn't eat it! But I'm sad to say that I don't think I thought of the squirrels either.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: