Here are some pictures from Esther's Birthday Party that Rebecca threw for her at our house on Saturday. I guess I already mentioned it in emails to you all, so I won't go into any detail.
The next picture is the 1st and 2nd place winners of "winning the hearts" of the other people. You know--the game where if a person crosses their legs or ankles, etc., you can take their heart away. Bernard was REALLY on top of it and won almost all of them by the end of the night. His sister was pretty alert also. She came in second.
Esther got TWO very nice HOME-MADE aprons! One from Julie and Annie.(Julie said, "Annie provided the capital for it, and I provided the labor.")
And the other one was made by Hannah and Julia. They are both SO nice!
2 comments:
Matthias helped make the apron too - he just wouldn't get in on the picture :)
Post a Comment