Thursday, April 1, 2010

Another Summer of Baseball!

The other day, Dad got an email from a man with the White Bear Lake Baseball Association stating that he noticed that our boys weren't signed up for baseball this summer (the registration cut-off was past). When Dad replied that we were not planning to be involved this year, the man immediately responded telling him that he put Daniel and Timothy on the list with scholarships! Since we had not asked or pursued this, Dad accepted it as a provision from the Lord. So...another summer of baseball! And it should be fun! We aren't sure for Joseph yet, as he plans to be involved with CEF this summer, and he'll have to decide if it is workable.

3 comments:

Adam and Ruth said...

Wow, that is so neat! I bet the boys are quite excited.
Love, Ruth

Adam and Ruth said...

Ditto!

Love,
-Adam

John said...

I didn´t know the full story about the scholarship, but that´s awesome! Hope you guys have fun, as I know Daniel and Timo started practice today.

Love,
John