Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Choice is Made!

WHEATON COLLEGE !!
Esther, Dad and Mom finally came to the conclusion tonight! And it has been the first place choice for Esther since we visited there. We had to wait till all the financial reports were received. Wheaton College has given Esther very excellent aid for this next year. Also, we feel very good about their music program. The downside is the distance:( But all in all, I think we are all happy to come to this conclusion. And it has been earnestly prayed about for a long time! Thank you all also for your prayers!

3 comments:

Adam and Ruth said...

Exciting news! Esther, I hope you love it there. :) Johnny says, "Hi, Eddo!"

Adam and Ruth said...

Hey! We are excited to here that. We thought that might be the place you would choose! Yeah!

love you guys,
-Adam

John said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
That means we get to hang out in Chicago area next year! Congrats on your acceptance of the offer to study at "the Harvard of Christian schools" :D

In your shoes, I think that´s the choice that I would have made too.

I will talk to you soon, Esther.

Love you all,
John