Saturday, January 21, 2012

Dad's new assistant (maybe...)

This week I told Dad that I REALLY  want to help him with his work if at all possible.  He took me seriously, and the next day got me in on the access to Trendex's computer.  Today I had my first lesson in writing reports.  Dad has always felt that with all I have to do, it would be quite a few years yet before I could help.  And I guess we will have to see how it goes.  I sure hope that I can!
And by the way...Thank you, Ruth and Rebecca for keeping such EXCELLENT records!!  They are extremely helpful!!

1 comment:

Adam and Ruth said...

Wow, Mom! That's so cool! With your organizational skills I know you could do way better than I ever did...but I'm glad the records could be of help to you. Let us know how it goes!