It is good that I made myself the beginning of fall my deadline for getting summer pictures posted!
Then most of the LaBarre clan showed up to make it
even more fun!!
We had a wedding shower here for Sarah. Thankfully the
guys all got to go out to the Shirs while we prepared.
Rebecca was so sick that day, she spent most of it in bed.
And Kelsea and I were busily working all day to be ready. I think it was a success, and Sarah told me later that it was a great blessing to her.

The entry way was lit with candles for the shower. This is a blurry picture, but it gives you the idea.
We all got just a little silly for a birthday picture that night.
I made an ice cream cake, and because David bought only the best for the ingredients, it was delicious!
Another night we all got dressed up, and David and Kelsea treated the entire group out for supper at Ol' Mexico in celebration of his completion of earning his PhD.
And then there was Timothy's game to watch! Stephanie Claussen joined us for the evening.
We got to drive past our old house one of the
days. It looks happily inhabited.

Then it was time to say goodbye to David and Kelsea as they headed away to their year in California at Stanford University. I knew I would miss them even more now after getting to be together for such a blessed time!
| Everyone wanted to see the boys play baseball, so here we are at Daniel's game. Uncle Tom came too! |
Then most of the LaBarre clan showed up to make it
even more fun!!
guys all got to go out to the Shirs while we prepared.
| Rebecca got Sarah a tiara, because her name means "Princess". |
Rebecca was so sick that day, she spent most of it in bed.
And Kelsea and I were busily working all day to be ready. I think it was a success, and Sarah told me later that it was a great blessing to her.
| A luncheon at Muffeletta! |
It was a blessing to be able to celebrate Kelsea's 27th birthday while they were here!
| Doesn't she look debonair? |
I made an ice cream cake, and because David bought only the best for the ingredients, it was delicious!
Another night we all got dressed up, and David and Kelsea treated the entire group out for supper at Ol' Mexico in celebration of his completion of earning his PhD.
| Our favorite player! |
days. It looks happily inhabited.
Then it was time to say goodbye to David and Kelsea as they headed away to their year in California at Stanford University. I knew I would miss them even more now after getting to be together for such a blessed time!
| Kelsea's parents gave them their GMC Jimmy! What a blessing! |
z
No comments:
Post a Comment