Saturday, May 25, 2013

Recent Happenings!



 I see facebook rarely, so you may have seen this photo already.  But I wanted it on my blog.  What a beautiful picture of Dan and Becca's family! When Ruth was visiting them at the beginning of May, she took this in the same little town that David and Kelsea took their wonderful engagement pictures!
These roses for Mother's Day were so beautiful that they
almost didn't seem real!!

  


A small taste of Africa!  Our washer broke down, and after 3 attempts by Joseph to fix it (with some success!) we finally got a "new" (used) one.  In the mean time, many baseball games, etc. causing all of us to do wash by hand.  A good lesson for us to continue to be very grateful for all the fixtures that make our life a little easier.

See that sweat on his brow, and the pain on
his face?  Ahem...and how dirty the water is!!
By the time we got a washer to use, the wash was about
three times as much as you see here!  

Timo took this one of me waiting at a game and
being very Grandmotherly.  The blanket is for Charlotte,
and Rebecca, you will notice that I am OUTLINING!!

And I got this one of Esther and Timo who were waiting with me!



Daniel and Timothy had their auditions and recital this week.  Here are a couple of photos from the recital.  They both got a Superior-Plus rating on their auditions.  

No comments: