The Huntley family arrived shortly after David and Kelsea left! Esther was with them, returning from her visit with them in Dallas. I immediately put them to work for the open house, or really what happened, was that THEY immediately got to work on the open house!
It has been a truly unbelievable summer here in MN! First, we had rain in the early summer every day like a rain forest! Then after just a few days in the 90s, we have had mild and gorgeous weather, even getting very cool at night! One beautiful day, Ruth and I took the boys for a walk down by White Bear Lake.
 |
Sam was the first to find a dandelion that he wanted to blow. |
 |
| Then John followed. |
 |
| At the Gazebo! |
 |
| Then we went down to the sandy beach to get to the water. |
 |
We had not planned to swim, but we decided to let the boys go in anyway. |
I was very surprised to see how clear the water was! And a great temperature to swim in!
 |
| Loving brothers In White Bear Lake! |
3 comments:
I love the bluegrass music :) Brings me back to "Bluegrass Saturday Mornings" on the good ol' days of busing.
Good--looks like everything will be in tip-top shape in time for my arrival! Uhhhllll! :(|)
Oh Johnny (per above comment). Nice post, Mom! I like the video. :) ~Ruth
Post a Comment