Thursday, September 26, 2013


HAPPY   BIRTHDAY   TO  HALF   OF   MY   CHILDREN!!
Since we have so many birthdays together, and I haven't blogged forever, I thought I could put a joint-birthday blog honoring all of our birthday stars...Ruth, Rebecca, John, and Joseph!!   Even though repeated pictures, I do hope you enjoy them as much as I do!! (These are not necessarily in chronological order!)
Rebecca 12 y.o. and Joseph 4 y.o.
 



Rebecca 2 y.o. and John newborn

Rebecca 10 y.o.

July 2009

Rebecca and Esther right before Rebecca left for France
Ruth 6 months
Ruth 1 y.o.
Ruth 16 y.o.

2 y.o. (the year she also got
Kitsny Witsny from her old friend, Ben)
Ruth almost 7 y.o. and John almost 1 y.o.

This is John the summer before his senior
year in high school.  I believe this is the trip
we made to the Colgroves for Kelsea's 21st!
New Mom in 2008
Ruth 11 and Rebecca 7
John 17
                                    


John 13
Joseph 6 and John 12

John 1 y.o.
John 8
John 12
       

Joseph 14 y.o.  At the UofM.  Now he's a student there!
Joseph 2-3 months old.  Lots of hair!!

Joseph 2 y.o. Golden Birthday
David had the right touch for getting
the baby to sleep!


Joseph age 12 with Adam,
New brother-in-law to be, July 2007
The girls having fun at my old home, July 2009.

HAPPY  BIRTHDAY  RUTH, REBECCA, JOHN AND JOSEPH!!

4 comments:

becca said...

What a great birthday post! Mom, all (at least 7 of) your babies were so cute! It's unbelievable! Thanks for posting all the pictures. Having so many birthdays all at once was always so fun. Such good memories. :)

Anonymous said...

All 8 are (and always were) very beautiful children. But what pleases their Dad most is that he sees a genuine love for Jesus in each of them. (And, besides, how much credit can you give them for being the good-looking progeny of a very handsome father and a very beautiful mother?)

Annie said...

Happy Birthday to all of the Fall babies at the Molitors!

I was struck by how much Ruth's 6 month picture looks like Charlotte!

becca said...

Yes! Annie, Dan and I both thought so too!