Saturday, February 22, 2014

Today in Minnesota

Hey, Adam, I heard from Ruth that it was like the middle of summer down in Dallas today.  So I thought you'd enjoy seeing what we hardy Minnesotans are enduring!  Just last night was the biggest blizzard this year. Certainly not the biggest I've seen in my years, but definitely a pretty good blizzard!  
These first pictures are at 6:30 a.m.




Thankfully Timothy and Paul had shoveled during the night blizzard,
and Paul did his last round at about 1 a.m.

Later today, the sun came out and it was very
beautiful with the blue sky.  However, the roads
and highways were not so nice!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Beautiful! Certainly a whole different world from our "summery" winter here in TX. ~Ruth

Adam and Ruth said...

You Minnesotans are a tough bunch. 69 today with all the windows open in the house. Nice...