Monday, May 26, 2014

Happy 13th Birthday, Timothy!!

Ice cream cake for dessert!
Today was Timothy's 13th birthday. We celebrated all day yesterday (Saturday) by having Joseph Shir come over and spend the night.  Early in the afternoon, Esther, Joseph S., and Timothy went on a bike ride on trails off of Hwy 96.  It was a beautiful afternoon, and they enjoyed the ride greatly.  Then Timothy, Joseph S., and Daniel went to play Frisbee golf.  I was at home at the time making Timothy's candy card!


When Joseph (Molitor) got home from work, we had supper and ice cream cake for dessert.
After supper, Timothy received a couple of gifts, and then I presented him with the gift that he had reminded me of a couple of months ago, as though I would forget!






I guess this is the end of another era,  "The Candy Card on your 13th birthday!", now that Timothy is 13!
Everyone had had a very full and enjoyable day and were ready for bed.  But they decided to play a little Catch Phrase before retiring.  Notice Joseph's elevated foot on ice.  He sprained it very badly at work on Wednesday, but is still working, using a brace.  (Thankfully Thursday was his day off!)

No comments: