On our way over for Esther's graduation, Dad and I took time to visit John and go out to Epic with him to see where he works. It is quite the amazing place, and it would take several hours to tour the whole campus. We did not have time for that, but I thoroughly enjoyed all that we did get to
see. Every office building has it's own theme. And the theme is carried out to the hilt in exquisiteness, creativity and beauty.
| This is John's office building. Just one of many. The theme of his building is "Jungle"! |
| John in his office. This was not a work day. John left with us to Wheaton after our visit to Epic. |
I didn't get many pictures in John's office building
But you can imagine my horror to have this snake suddenly appear before me!
| I know I look terrible, but how would you look if a "black-on-yellow-kill-a-fellow" snake appeared right before your face? |
| Outside are 6 very nice campfire spots that any employees may use for a get-together. |
| A blurry picture of the tree house. Yes, this is the place where John works. |
| The alligator guard at the tree house. (You can see him in the blurry picture if you look closely.) |
| Blurry, but it gives you a perspective. Sorry, but Dad and John were not patient enough for my difficult camera to get good pictures. (Blaming my inept skills on them.) |
| No pagers allowed in the tree house. I guess it is just where employees go to take a refreshing break from the stress of their work. |
| In the farm office building |
| The ribbons at each "stable" door tell whose office it is! |
| A beautiful handcrafted bowl. I took this thinking you'd particularly like to see it, David! (Sorry I got it sideways!) |
| Just another beautiful artifact seen. Stained glass. |
| I found it intriguing that barns and such could be boldly created to be office buildings. |
| You really had to be careful not to fall into any of the shark-infested waters! |
Walking the outskirts on one side of campus helped to see how vast it was.
| Me with the Cat in the Hat. Felt like an old friend! |
| Humpty Dumpty was so cute, I had to get a picture. You can't tell that we ARE on a wall! Sort of scary! |
No comments:
Post a Comment