I have been married to this man for 34 years, and I have watched him grow from Christian infancy into the mature and godly man he is today. I cannot thank God enough for giving me exactly who I needed in a companion for life.
Paul, thank you for your many years of faithfulness both to the Lord and to me. You have always seen the beauty of Christ in my life even when I saw none. To me you are the best Dad in the world, and I am so grateful for having you by my side as we have raised our family, depending only on His strength and promises. I could not have asked for a better husband. I love you dearly. Happy, Happy 56th Birthday! I hope this is the best year of your life!!
"As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby" 1 Peter 2:2
| Paul proudly displaying his Pork Chop Omelet Skillet Surprise! |
Here is a picture of Paul this morning on his 56th birthday. You will know why he titled his concoction "Surprise" when you see the list of ingredients he told me:
Turmeric, curry, ground mustard, salt, pepper, taco spice, 2 pork chops cut into chunks.
9 eggs, fresh chopped onions, mushrooms, garlic and pickled jalapeno peppers.
a touch of Worcestershire, Tabasco, Sriracha, and lime concentrate
They all loved it, as usual!
3 comments:
Happy belated birthday, Dad! I like the looks of the meal...a divergence from the usual "Hotdish of many waters"? :) ~Ruth
Yummy...looks like a tasty meal. Happy birthday dad!
Yummy...looks like a tasty meal. Happy birthday dad!
Post a Comment