THE highlight of this summer was most definitely the birth of our new precious granddaughter, Heidi Jean Molitor!
Thankfully Dad and I had a chance to visit her in Illinois, and I had the added benefit of being able to spend extra days there with David, Kelsea, and Reid!
Heidi has beautiful eyes like her big brother, Reid!
Reid was named well! He loves to read!

We had beautiful weather while we were there, so we got outside a lot! It may seem like the middle of Illinois is all barren farmland, but in reality it is beautiful! The rolling fields and the farm machinery and farmers working are all fun to see.
But above all, the vast sky is STUNNING! I tried to capture it in some of the pictures.
A fun time at the apple orchard!
And a very, very fun park!
A beautiful family!

Thankfully Dad and I had a chance to visit her in Illinois, and I had the added benefit of being able to spend extra days there with David, Kelsea, and Reid!
Heidi has beautiful eyes like her big brother, Reid!
Esther was able to make it for a visit on our first weekend there!
| Reid also loves firetrucks, so he was very excited about his new pj's! |
We had beautiful weather while we were there, so we got outside a lot! It may seem like the middle of Illinois is all barren farmland, but in reality it is beautiful! The rolling fields and the farm machinery and farmers working are all fun to see.
But above all, the vast sky is STUNNING! I tried to capture it in some of the pictures.
| Yes...taking a selfie! |
| Beautiful, beautiful girl! |
| Reid has this fun swing in his back yard. I really enjoyed it too! |
| Heidi and I were in the same colors this day! |
| Reid is proud of daddy's Alma mater! |
A fun time at the apple orchard!
And a very, very fun park!
A beautiful family!
No comments:
Post a Comment