Joseph and I (Esther) just finished our first week of 5-day clubs today! It was a busy week, but definitely worthwhile.
The kids at our first club were full of energy and always kept Joseph and me on our toes :). They especially loved "Undercover", our puppet, and would literally mob the puppet stage whenever he came out. I think they were almost more heartbroken to see Undercover leave than they were to see us go :)!
Our second club was at the Gall's house. Several of the kids who came did not go to church regularly and did not know much about Jesus or the Bible. I was amazed to see how much they learned as the week progressed. On Monday, most of the kids weren't able to answer any of the questions that Joseph and I would ask, but by Wednesday they were beginning to understand the Gospel message and we could tell that they were really getting what we were teaching them. It was so exciting to see God working in their hearts! During the week, Joseph and I were able to pray with two little girls for salvation. It was a great week, and I want to thank you all for keeping us in your prayers as we teach these clubs! It makes all the difference.

1 comment:
Wow, Esty! This is so great and exciting to read about (in the background, Adam says, "Wow, YAY...5-day-clubs...so good!") We will keep praying for you guys. Love you tons! ~Ruth
Post a Comment