Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Daniel and Timothy had fun building a fort yesterday in the guest room (notice the new paint job by Rebecca!) I saw them carrying huge piles of pillows past me in the kitchen, so I knew something was up. When I got in bed last night my favorite floppy pillow was missing. The one I always sleep with. Well, I was too tired to go all the way down to get it. And I ended up sleeping very well with a different one.


We are now enjoying tomatoes! It is always fun to just go to the window to get a fresh tomatoe! Two days ago a big wind came through and knocked over the Roma tomatoe plant. 8 tomatoes broke off, and only 2 of them were orange:(
And yes, the zinnias are now blooming!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

John said...

Wow, it looks like all of you are just having too much fun! :D I like all the pictures especially. Blogging is definitely a good way to keep up with the global Molitors.

David said...

I remember the days of fort-building. But we always built them in the middle of the living room, so they never lasted too long.