Monday, August 10, 2009

Fun time with Dan and Sarah Eberle

We had a very wonderful time meeting and visiting with missionary couple Dan and Sarah Eberle who were traveling back from a 9-week linguistics training time in North Dakota, returning to home in Baltimore, MD. They spent the night Sunday, so we were able to have supper on Sunday and breakfast together before they left just half an hour ago. It was again amazing to me the fast connection with others of the family of God.


Now some confirming pictures of the beautiful zinnias that I had hoped would bloom by the time Kelsea and David got here! I can't say they look as pretty on the pictures as in real life, but they give you an idea.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

John said...

The garden looks beautiful, Mom :D

Adam and Ruth said...

More beautiful flowers...I love seeing them!
It's so weird (in a good way) to see the photo of you guys with the Eberles. In January 2006 (just for some context, this was RIGHT after Dad had gotten back from visiting Adam in TX!) I was at Wycliffe Training Camp in Orlando for two weeks...and Sarah was my roommate! Little did I know we'd both be married in a couple years, or that she and her husband would spend the night with you guys. :) It's funny how things go.

Love,
Ruth