c'est magnifique!
We are all excitedly awaiting the return of our beloved Rebecca! I am a little reluctant to rejoice too much though because I know she will be missed over in France now, and it won't be easy for her to leave her loved ones there.
I also hope the speed of life here won't be too overwhelming after having a slower more relaxed life in France.
But it will be a GREAT blessing to have her here with us again.
We are all excitedly awaiting the return of our beloved Rebecca! I am a little reluctant to rejoice too much though because I know she will be missed over in France now, and it won't be easy for her to leave her loved ones there.
I also hope the speed of life here won't be too overwhelming after having a slower more relaxed life in France.
But it will be a GREAT blessing to have her here with us again.
2 comments:
Thanks Mom! I feel like saying "you hit the ball on the nose" but then I realize I have no idea what that means! Basically, I love the French phrase, and your thoughts are about what I'm thinking now too; but I am SUPER excited to see you guys again. Love you all a ton!
Love, Becca <3
:( But we're SAD!!!!!!!!! ~Ruth
Post a Comment