Friday, January 24, 2014

My Trip to TX to Meet Lois!

Meeting Lois Evangeline!  9 days old.
 Because of the bitter cold (I think) my flight was greatly delayed, and instead of getting in to Dallas at 10 pm, I arrived at 4 am.  It was such fun to meet little Lois in the middle of the night when we got home!
 Some cute pictures I got over the next 10 days:

An outing for Lois...attending her first wedding!




Before...
Haircuts again! Ruth said that somehow they get saved for me.
...After!
Before...


...After!
Sun bathing

Blurry picture as I tried to catch her smile!



John holding Lois's Christmas stocking
which  I had just finished.
John making a spider web in the tree with tape.
It made perfect sense!
As you can probably tell, the weather in TX was very different than Minnesota.  It was mostly in the upper 60s and a couple days hit 70 degrees!  This particular day was so warm that John and Sam ended up playing barefoot outside. There were a couple of days that got pretty cool though.


 We headed out to Joe Pool Lake for a Huntley family photo. So we took a few more while there...



We ended up getting the family photo right on the GIAL campus!
Back home again!  Lois doing just fine with all the traveling around!

Presenting Lois her blanket on my last day there.



 Finally right before I left I got a picture with all three.  John, Sam, and Lois! 


It was such a wonderful time with the Huntley family!!

No comments: