Monday, February 2, 2015

Meeting Eve Noelle!

This photo taken by Becca after we left.




In early January, Timothy and I had the wonderful pleasure of a trip to Boston to spend time with the Williams family and to meet the newest member of the family, Eve Noelle!


 

Big sister, Charlotte, was sleeping when we arrived, but she got up and opened a couple of late Christmas gifts.





 The whole time we were there, Timothy pitched right in and helped with the kids! 
Science video kept Charlotte quite content!
 
Doing Science! Eve so sweetly sleeping!

One evening we all went for an outing at a large and fun furniture store.   At the entrance there is a wonderful candy store and in the hallways all around are flowers and other huge items made completely of Jelly Bellies!!  It is really pretty!

This is the ceiling of the candy store, made all out of Jelly Bellies!


 We walked around and looked at (and tried) some of the couches and chairs.
If you can't tell from the picture, Charlotte was in no mood to just sit still.

This was just our size!!

The Horse Room

 On leaving the furniture place, we stopped to have ice cream and watch the beautiful water light show!
Charlotte had a blast dancing with Daddy! I got a great video of it. 


I gave Eve her grandma blanket.
 
 And she smiled!
 Charlotte is living up to the role of a big sister very well!


Charlotte and me in our matching sweaters


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These photos are SO precious! I especially love the ones of Timo holding sleeping Eve while doing science, Grandma holding Eve with the blanket, Charlotte and Dan dancing, and Grandma holding Charlotte in the "perfect sized" chair. Makes me so excited to see the Williams & Molitors in a few months. :)

Joseph said...

I love the one of Eve wailing in Timo's arms. Just too perfect 🙉🙊