Happy, Happy 1st Birthday wonderful, precious Heidi!!
On the date of our precious little Heidi's very first birthday, Saturday, September 3rd, 2016, the MN State fair had its ALL TIME RECORD high attendance! It's very fun to know that we helped to break that record!| On the bus on our way! |
| Matthias and Jem came too! |
I was thinking of the grandchildren when watching all the wonderful animals!! It would have been fun to have them there with us! I know they would have LOVED it!
| I knew that John would appreciate this one! |
| And John assured us (from Madison) that he did! |
| Matthias and his VERY FIRST cotton candy in his life! |
| My favorite picture! |
| Matthias giving it a try! He didn't quite make it. But Joseph did!! You can see the dog he won for Kailey in the last picture! |
| The newly engaged couple! |
| We had a great time! See the dog that Joseph won through brute strength? |
No comments:
Post a Comment