
I took these pictures yesterday, which turned out to be the first warm day in about a week. It has been raining each day for about 3 days, and with the warmth the plants grew even in that one day, so that today the plants are noticably larger!

Here are the zinnias on the side of the garage.

And here are the tomatoe plants. The day after my first large tomatoe plant got chopped right off from a baseball (!), I bought another plant. Then Sal, who was visiting came home the same day with another plant! I also saved the little stump since it still had some green leaves, and there are some tomatoes on it!
2 comments:
Hey Mom, your flowers and tomatoes look great! It's so fun to see the gardens. Love, Ruth
Mom, I love the garden! I wish we could grow tomatoes here. They taste so good fresh (I like them red nowadays), and they're pretty expensive from the grocers.
Post a Comment