Hm... interesting post! Just kidding. I think this post was unintentional, but I just figured I'd comment anyway. It's fun to poke fun. Poke, poke! :(|)
Actually this post reminds me of a song I learned from Sesame Street that Ernie taught me when I was a kiddo (via TV) Here are the lyrics," D D D D D is such a very nice letter....each day I like it better the lovely letter called D."
4 comments:
Hm... interesting post! Just kidding. I think this post was unintentional, but I just figured I'd comment anyway. It's fun to poke fun. Poke, poke! :(|)
what an ybab my dear:)
Actually this post reminds me of a song I learned from Sesame Street that Ernie taught me when I was a kiddo (via TV) Here are the lyrics," D D D D D is such a very nice letter....each day I like it better the lovely letter called D."
love,
-Adam
A small tribute to me, no doubt.
Post a Comment