Mom, I absolutely the love the recent posts! The Thanksgiving get-together looked so fun. As well as the sisters' and nieces' get-togethere. I truly love seeing the photos. Nice to see what you made with the pumpkin as well! AND--the reupholstered chairs look beautiful: I look forward to sitting in them next year. Love you and miss you tons, Ruth
Mom, I love the chairs! They look so beautiful, like they were done professionally. I also, like Ruth, look forward to sitting in them too. :) Love you!
2 comments:
Mom, I absolutely the love the recent posts! The Thanksgiving get-together looked so fun. As well as the sisters' and nieces' get-togethere. I truly love seeing the photos. Nice to see what you made with the pumpkin as well! AND--the reupholstered chairs look beautiful: I look forward to sitting in them next year. Love you and miss you tons, Ruth
Mom, I love the chairs! They look so beautiful, like they were done professionally. I also, like Ruth, look forward to sitting in them too. :) Love you!
Love,
Becca
Post a Comment