Caribou Coffee
by
Paul T. Molitor
Caribou Coffee
To keep you awake
Caribou Coffee
To give you a break
Caribou Coffee
For time with the Lord
Caribou Coffee
For luxury you can afford
Caribou Coffee
Helps when you unravel
Caribou Coffee
Helps when you must travel
Caribou Coffee
To keep your mind clear
Caribou Coffee
To commune with those dear!
I have already had a few outings with those who are dear with my gift certificate. Truly a very nice gift! (especially the poem!)
| Timothy and I out for a coffee after work and errands |
4 comments:
Nice hat, Timo! Uhhhlll!!!
Chalk up another in the Paul Molitor anthology. Very nice as usual. He does capture why one goes to caribou well.
love,
-Adam
I love that poem! And going out for coffee with Timo is always fun. ;)
Becca
Nice poem, Dad! Nice photo, Mom and Timo! :) ~Ruth
Post a Comment