John with all the boys at 18 years old (2006). Vacation with family that same summer.

17th Birthday. See the candles on the table in the shape of 17?
The big 13! Now a teenager. Remember the candy card?
Age 12. A big juggling year! See how strong? He took down the tree with his bare hands (as I recall).


Ten Years ago! Remember all our joint birthday parties with the Gossetts? 

John's 8th Birthday...
John's 1st Birthday!
Happy Birthday, John! We love you!! You are a tremendous blessing to our lives! We hope you have a wonderful day!!--Love, Your Family
This is John at 7 1/2 months.
Here are all the boys when John was 7 years old.
Happy Birthday John! God Bless you with Many, Many years of blessed service to our Great Saviour!







3 comments:
Happy Birthday, John! It's so neat to look back and these pictures, and it brings you right back to the days. I still remember the old nerf football, the cow table cloth, the high chair (and how you needed just the right touch to get the table part to slide on correctly!), the living room windows which needed dowel rods to prop them open, and even that brown broom-like wall decoration hanging in the kitchen next to the window. It's also amazing how long you've lived in the new house--it still seems to me like we were in our old house not too long ago!
Well, happy birthday to John. God bless you!
David
Wow--I am very flattered, and happy to see all of these old pictures that bring back many great memories. There's one pic--the one of me on David's shoulders--that I'm honestly not even sure I've seen before! Also, I think it's funny how little David looks in that picture. I love you guys! Thanks for starting my birthday off so well :)
John!! Happy Birthday! I hope your day is fantastic. I thought the pictures were great and I love the one of you with your 1st birthday cake. You are so absolutely deeuuu!! Love you, John!
Becca
Post a Comment