Woke up this morning (Adam) with Timo's "dii doo dii doo" part ringing in my head. I began to think that a bunch of scottish guys in the 1600s did exactly what you guys did (minus the rap of course). They put all of the Psalms (and I mean all of the psalms, every verse) into rhyme and meter. The work is half done. I'll send it to you and you can learn tons of scripture and create a whole album of different songs in your spare time. Happy rapping!
7 comments:
my rapping drowned out Daniel's beat-boxing (which was much delayed in starting)
Haha...how long did it take you guys to do this? It looks like Joseph is quite the babysitter. We had fun watching it here!
Becca
We love it! Clever the lyrics!
Took half an hour of our (very obviously, from the lyrics) boring evening
Woke up this morning (Adam) with Timo's "dii doo dii doo" part ringing in my head. I began to think that a bunch of scottish guys in the 1600s did exactly what you guys did (minus the rap of course). They put all of the Psalms (and I mean all of the psalms, every verse) into rhyme and meter. The work is half done. I'll send it to you and you can learn tons of scripture and create a whole album of different songs in your spare time. Happy rapping!
Too much. Timo, I love your part. See now? How can you be bored with such clever minds as all three of you have?
love you boys!
I finally got around to watching this. Very impressive! Now all the Molitor boys are acclaimed rappers. More bling on the family name, so to speak.
Post a Comment