Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Easter Egg Coloring

On Good Friday afternoon, the Wagner and Alzen families came over to color Easther Eggs.
I am amazed at the great ideas they came up with!  It was fun!
Tessa patiently working away!


For his age, Jonas made some beautiful
eggs.  Some of the most brilliant colors!

This was the whole crew.
Denise and Jacob
Ellie and Laurelyn



We got some great face eggs! One of Jacob's.

Analise doing the marbling technique.

We even had hair to add.  Here's Timo with one of his masterpieces!

The big guys take it more seriously than you'd think!

Ellie made a "Brian and Ellie" egg set.
They got engaged the next day!

Tessa with one of her finished eggs.  You can't see
very well how great it was, but it was worth her
hard effort!

Another one of Jacob's great faces.

Here's a close up.

Now here are the two eggs that Joseph and Daniel worked
so long and seriously on:  the "James and Chloe" set.



Lastly, two more wonderful face eggs done by Timothy.  
I meant to get a picture of the whole basket of wonderful eggs together.  But I guess I forgot!

1 comment:

Julie said...

It's fun to see what creative eggs you make!