Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Some More Spring Photos

John and Joseph got home from Peru on March 19.  They looked a bit like hairy bears, and 
as soon as they got home they ate a lunch that went on and on about as much as 5 lunches.  They had been hungry virtually their whole trip!  But they had a tremendous time together!  We got to  see their pictures that night, which was great.  I think they posted a lot of them on facebook.


I got some nice pictures of me with John and Sam before they left for North Carolina.  Now I miss them terribly!!

For some reason John's expressions look like he was
trying to be silly.  But I think he was sincerely trying
to just smile for the picture!

And here are the pictures I took on the 2nd day of spring! (March 21st)  I took these especially for David and Kelsea in California. David, remember how rarely there was ever any snow for going sledding for your birthday parties when you were little? 





No comments: