Thursday, April 25, 2013

Finally...Spring!

Today, April 25, 2013, I finally took down the wreath at the front door to put away for storage!  I am not one to leave decorations up late unless there is a good reason.  And until now, we have been continuing to have snowstorms in Minnesota leaving us with the beauty of a winter wonderland over and over again!  But I hear that the meltdown is finally here. Today it is 50 degrees, and it is supposed to be going up to 70 degrees this weekend.  So all should be melted except, I suppose, those big ugly piles of snow mixed with dirt where the plows dumped it.  Joseph and Daniel have been quite disappointed as they have played no games this season yet, and at least 14 games got cancelled.  I keep telling them that it has lessons to learn for life!  Be glad!
Put away for storage today...finally!

No comments: