Friday, April 5, 2013

The Huntley Family visits us in Minnesota!

We were all so very happy to welcome the Huntleys
who arrived on February 12th!
We had just had a new snow fall of lots of snow, which is exactly what John and Sam had been looking so forward to!  Very sadly, I lost some wonderful pictures of them dressed up in their snowsuits and building a fort with Timothy outside.

It was a great blessing that Ruth and Adam were her while I traveled to Boston (only God could have orchestrated the timing!).  It kept things moving along well at home, and of course having another "Mom" here was a blessing to all.

I was also VERY grateful that we had a few more days when I got back.  Dad and I had a great time taking Timothy, John, and Sam to the Children's Museum in St. Paul.

Activities with circles...

...cranes...
 
...colorful lights and buttons...


...bubbles!...

...boat races...


...painting...
 



Dad found a fun way to pass the time too...

...driving a bus...


...shopping in a grocery store...


...climbing through a great big tunnel.  As you
can see, John enjoyed it greatly.
But it was a bit scary for Sam.
We had a very fun day!



2 comments:

becca said...

Oh, I love all the pictures! It looks like you guys had so much fun at the Children's museum! Thanks for posting these. :)

Love,
Becca

Karen said...

Joyce, thank you so much for the new pics. I love Ruths boys facial expressions. They make me laugh . Karen