Friday, April 5, 2013

Welcome Charlotte Ann!

Charlotte Ann Williams was born on March 2, 2013!
I am SO glad I got to go to Boston to welcome
this precious Little Girl (LG) into the world!
She had to stay in the hospital on lights for 2 more days
once I had arrived.  She was born 3 1/2 weeks early.

We were so glad when she was able to come home!
Here she is bundled up for sleep for her first
night at home.

The second night home Rebecca and I decided to give her a limited bath.  We got a few great pictures, but it ended up being a pretty tough night for us all because she lost her body heat, and it took till about 6:30 in the morning (and 2 conversations with the doctor over the phone!) before we felt assured enough to finally go to sleep.   
She didn't LOOK like she would get cold!
(Isn't she cute?!)

The next day.  Believe me, we kept a close eye on
her temp after that, and kept her pretty bundled!
The bright blanket in the back was made by
little John (Huntley) with the help of his
mother.  John chose the material for it too!

A nice picture to see her hair!
Here is a picture of Rebecca at several weeks old.
Charlotte is definitely dark like Rebecca was.
And I think looks similar EXCEPT for the curls!




No comments: